It's patchin' time and 5.3 has it's fair share of content to be trawled through. So what are you waiting for? Have a read through below for the full
May 21 to 28 sees the Relics of the Gree event return to SWTOR for those after some different gear. I'm very tempted to do the reputation grind with
SWTOR Patch 2.1.0 is with us, and what a bundle of goodies it contains. And here are those goodies in full for you to read through.
A five hour maintenance tomorrow night for SWTOR services, but it's for a hell of a good reason - Game Update 2.1.0 goes live. Here's the local time
May 21 to 28 sees the Relics of the Gree event return to SWTOR for those after some different gear. I’m very tempted to do the reputation grind with the Gree for the Blue Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicle which is one of the cooler vehicles I’ve seen in-game. For those who have forgotten the background story [...]
- SWTOR 2.1.0 Full Patch Notes
- SWTOR Server Maintenance 14th May: Game Update 2.1.0.
- SWTOR Server Maintenance 7th May: It’s A Quickie!
World of Warcraft News
It’s patchin’ time and 5.3 has it’s fair share of content to be trawled through. So what are you waiting for? Have a read through below for the full WoW 5.3. patch notes: =========== World of Warcraft Patch 5.3 General New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four [...]
- Through The Mist: Making The Switch
- World of Warcraft 5.3 Patch Notes (PTR)
- WoW Zone by Zone Achievement Guide Part 10: Azshara, Durotar and More!
Flash Point: Podcast
We cover some wider ground this week although there’s a very healthy slice of SWTOR in there as always. Points of discussion: SWTOR – Game Update 2.1 – Customisation – 2.1 communication via ‘fansites’ – breezing through Flash Points – the grinding debate Other – Camelot Unchained – the evergreen ‘Is WoW declining’ argument – [...]
- Flash Point 55: Wookanese and Gillard’s Through-Hole
- Flash Point 54: BioWare Shock Infinite
- Flash Point 53: Strangling Ralph Malph
The Secret World News
The full 1.6.2 Patch Notes for you, enjoy! UPDATE 1.6.2 – APRIL 15TH NEW! A new Lair encounter has been added! Some intrepid Secret Worlders have found a way to open a portal to the Eidolon of the Outer Dark’s dwelling place! You’ll want to gather 10 of your bravest and send them through to [...]
- The Island of Stillborn Stars Goes Live in TSW
- The Secret World 1.6 and 1.6.1 Full Patch Notes
- New To The Secret World? Check Out The Guide
Other Game News
Quite a few bug fixes this patch, read on for the full 2.08 patch notes: STARCRAFT II PATCH 2.0.8 GENERAL The “Damaged Units Only” status bar option now applies only to life, shields, and energy. All other status bars behave as if “Always” is selected. Custom observer interface files are now read from the “My [...]
More on Other Games
- My First Week in Neverwinter Online.
- World of Tanks Patch 8.5: The Leopard 1 Is Here!
- Neverwinter: First Impressions
World of Tanks News
Blitzkrieg is a regular column devoted to the very popular MMO World of Tanks. If you’ve got a topic you’d like our resident expert Matthew “Scope” Pearce to cover, drop him a line! G’day readers. First of all I would like to apologise for my absence over these last couple of months – real life decided someone [...]
More World of Tanks
- Blitzkrieg: Chinese Model 113 Comparison
- Blitzkrieg: Chinese Tier X Heavy Tank – WZ-111 Model 5A
- World of Tanks Takes Out Best MMO Award