It covers everything from:
- two-factor authentication (they were working on a mobile app but have chosen to change direction and go with Google Authenticator instead)
- password strength (surprise, surprise, people still set lame passwords)
- fighting hackers (they have 20+ million passwords on a blacklist that hackers have attempted to use with particular email addresses – you won’t be able to use these passwords if they are linked to an email that a hacker has tried. It’s reduced hacked acocunts from 1.5% to 0.1%)
- database breaches (they haven’t had any – yet)
- hitting the hackers where it hurts by not buying gold from third-party gold sellers
You can read the full post here – it’s not just for the noobs and has some interesting insights.