The servers are back up after one of the longer maintenance periods I’ve seen, and standing amongst the smoke is a brand new patch.
It’s a fairly small one to boot, although the changes to the Group Finder will please a lot of people.
The patch notes in full::
1.3.7 Patch Notes
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players will no longer be prevented from traveling to their group’s in a Flashpoint or Operation due to the instance being full.
- Group Finder now retains a character’s role selections when joining or leaving a group.
- Muse Vestments no longer clip incorrectly with character heads.
- Helmets, circlets, masks, and visors now display correctly on Miralukan characters, hiding the Miralukan mask.
- Legacy names are no longer unique. New Legacies that are created are now able to use a name that is already in use on the server. All players will be able to rename their Legacies once, at no cost, in a future update.
- Made minor cosmetic changes to the Character Selection and Character Creation UI.