For all the PTS fiends out there, here’s the update that’s dropped on the PTS in the past day:
Flashpoints and Operations
Flashpoint: Lost Island
- Transgenic Sample Eleven’s overall damage has been decreased in Story Mode.
- Project Sav-Rak no longer spits Rak Rot in Story Mode.
- In Story Mode, Doctor Lorrick no longer casts Satchel Charge, and Corrosive Smash’s cooldown has been increased.
- Doctor Simlo and Doctor Proxinus are now easier to defeat.
- LR-5 Sentinel Droid’s Discharge now gives players a 4.5-second warning in Story Mode (and a 3-second warning in Hard Mode) before activating its ground effect. Players can now move the impending effect away from the group or tank. Plasma Arc no longer has an activation time and is executed while moving, and Incinerate is correctly marked as area of effect damage.
- In Story Mode, LR-5 Sentinel Droid’s Discharge ground effects have a longer duration before growing in size, and it is limited to 3 active effects at one time. Incinerate’s damage has been reduced, its damage over time effect can be dispelled, and it is now only applied to its primary target (instead of nearby targets).
Operation: Terror from Beyond
- During the Machine Core encounter, the correct (lower) number of Regulators spawn following the orange phase.
Missions and NPCs
- The visual effects for several interactable mission objects in the world now display correctly. This fix allows progression in some missions that were previously blocked by an unusable mission object.
- Darkness on Ilum: Players can now interact with the Heating Control item in order to progress on this mission.
- Shattering: Nadia Grell can no longer be summoned before she is rescued during this mission.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the game to crash when accepting a Warzone invitation.
- Engaging in missions in Hutt space (Imperial) and the Coreward Worlds (Republic) no longer causes the game to crash.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Lowered the volume of some vociferous training droids on Korriban.
- The character model now renders consistently when attempting to create a new character.
- Corrected some typographical errors.