After a marathon 12-hour maintenance last night, SWTOR Patch 1.4.2 is live. The full patch notes for you:
1.4.2 Patch Notes
Classes and Combat
- Sweeping Blasters now correctly causes the player to face the ability’s target.
- Sweeping Gunfire now correctly causes the player to face the ability’s target.
- Some companion abilities now show more descriptive failure error messages.
Flashpoints and Operations
- The UI for lockout tabs (for groups and lockout timers) now displays correctly.
- Some terrain has been adjusted to prevent players from skipping some encounters in this Operation.
- The Defected Imperial Commander no longer occasionally becomes untargetable.
- Consumables that have an activation time are no longer consumed on a subsequent activation even when that activation is canceled.
Missions and NPCs
- General Faraire: This mission no longer fails to update upon entering its phase.
- The Ambush: Corrected an issue that could prevent players from completing this mission.
- Implemented changes to correct issues that prevented Warzones from backfilling when a pre-made group member let the Warzone invitation time out.
- The map and other UI elements no longer occasionally flicker on machines with SLi or Crossfire setups.
- SLi performance is no longer degraded when opening the Galaxy Map.
- GTN kiosks now on player ships are now properly represented on the map.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players who log out on another player’s ship without ever having boarded their own are now correctly evicted to the docking bay.
- Vehicles can once again be used in the Black Sun, Old Galactic Market, The Works, and the Jedi Temple districts on Coruscant.
- Resolved an issue that caused the game client to sometimes treat mouse clicks outside of the window as valid clicks when using virtual on-screen keyboards.
- Performance is no longer degraded in the Walker interior on Ord Mantell when moving the camera around the character.
- Certain visual effects no longer disappear as they pass over particular types of geometry.
- Some misplaced art assets, seams or holes in the terrain, and locations where players could become stuck have been corrected.