- Travel to Section X on Belsavis and learn why the nefarious Dread Guard has seized control of this ravaged sector of the planet! Section X can be accessed on Belsavis and via the daily mission shuttles.
- HK-51 can now be acquired as a Companion Character! A shipment of the infamous assassin droids can be found in the wreck of an Imperial transport ship, The Fatality, in Section X. Reactivating HK-51 requires finding and assembling parts from across the galaxy.
- Nightmare Mode is now available for Operation: Explosive Conflict! Bosses in Nightmare Mode present a new level of challenge, new mechanics, and high-quality rewards (such as a new vehicle and Dread Guard set pieces)!
- Dreadtooth, a new world boss, can be found roaming Section X. Each time Dreadtooth is defeated, he returns with a temporary, stacking power buff which increases his difficulty and the quality of his loot rewards.
- Travelling to a new area while in a Group Finder queue no longer occasionally causes the UI to behave as if the player is not in the queue.
- Campaign armorings are now available for purchase on the Black Hole vendor for Black Hole Commendations.
- Dread Guard relics are now available on the Daily vendor for 300 Daily Commendations.
- A new set of droid armor is now available from the Daily vendor.
- More robes have been adjusted so that their backsides are not inappropriately large when worn.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Several typos and instances of incorrect text have been corrected in all languages.
- The Imperial Medcenter in the vicinity of the wreck of the Ambria’s Fury has been moved Northeast.
Then there are the known issues with the patch:
- HK-51 currently joins players without gear.
- While completing the missions to obtain HK-51, the Mission Log may display progress incorrectly.
Flashpoints and Operations
- In Explosive Conflict, nameplates currently display for Kephess’ Saturation Fire ability. These nameplates should not be visible.