Hot on the heels of 1.5 going live, BioWare have put Patch 1.6 on the Public Test Server. It’s a much smaller update as you’d expect although there’s a new Warzone and Heroic space missions. Read on for the full notes as they stand at present:
Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate – PTS Patch Notes
The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change. Currently, only English notes are available, but French and German versions will be published when they are available
- Ancient Hypergate, a new Warzone, is available for play! Travel to an ancient ruin built around a Gree Hypergate and battle to control the precious lost technology for your faction.
- New incredibly challenging Weekly [HEROIC] Space Combat missions are available!
- All new Grade 7 Artifact Quality Starship Upgrades are now available!
- Added a new Level 50 “Introduction to Group Finder” mission to the Daily Mission Terminal on the Republic and Imperial Fleets. This will be granted when players complete the Advanced Gear mission for their Class.
- Group Finder categories have been updated with tooltips that provide a recommended gear rating and an outline of the rewards available from the content.
- Increased Black Hole Commendations awarded by Story Mode Operations in Group Finder from 5 to 10.
- Tionese gear available from the Tionese vendor no longer costs Tionese Crystals, and their commendation costs have been reduced for most items.
- Ancient Artifact Storage Boxes can now be purchased for 25 Tionese Crystals from all Tionese vendors.
Missions and NPCs
- Added a new Level 50 “Advanced Gear” mission for each Class to the Daily Mission Terminal on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- The tooltips for several currencies will now explain how they can be acquired and what they can be used to purchase. These currencies include: Tionese Commendations, Columi Commendations, Black Hole Commendations, Daily Commendations, and Tionese Crystals.
- The Flashpoint Commendations category on the Currency Window has been renamed to Endgame Commendations. Daily Commendations will now appear under the Endgame Commendations category.
Over to you: anything in particular you’re excited for in 1.6?