It’s been quite a while since the last news roundup, and with the local launch there’s no shortage of new stuff being written about SWTOR, so let’s jump in:
2. Julien at Capsule Computers covers off on the ‘refer-a-friend’ trial BioWare is now offering.
3. Paul at The Vine has a nice overview piece on SWTOR now it’s available locally, and gives it the big thumbs up.
4. This one dates to late February, but John at Atomic PC has a review of SWTOR and gives it 88% overall.
5. PC Gamer has a nice story on the logistics in the lead up to SWTOR’s (US/Europe) launch.
6. On the pre-launch stresses, Escapist Magazine also has a good piece that looks at it a little differently.
There we go for this week – post any cool articles you’ve come across in comments!